TL SEMIROCCIA Square Shape
This model belongs to the three-way tippers group with central cylinder.
The characteristics and thickness of the antiabrasion steel of the frame side members, the shelves under the bodyfloor and pillars on the boards, make it suitable for inert materials transport, such as sand, gravel and demolition material. It is the most versatile of the range and, when equipped with crane and lateral hydraulic board, it becomes a general purpose tipper, both in construction and warehouse sites. The “Anti-crossing of pins” system, imposed by the CE Machinery Directive, can grant the user from any wrong usage of pins.
- Three-way square tipper-body
- Central telescopic cylinder with chromium first extension
- Bodyfloor in antiabrasion steel HB450, thickness 8 mm
- Sideboards in antiabrasion steel HB400, thickness 5 mm
- Two-ways opening sideboards
- Frontboard with roof cab-protection
- Reargate with automatic unhooking device (mechanical)
- Pneumatic lifting control
- Pneumatic lowering control by modulating system P.T.O. and pump included
- Spare-wheel holder with mechanical winch, between cab and tipper
- Zinc-plated tool box
- Strong steel rear mudguards
- Safety pole
- Lateral protections Lateral lights
- Rear reflective panels
- Rear reflective marker strips M.C.T.C. final inspection (Italian Market)
- CE Quality and Safety standards with “Use and Maintenance” handbook
Polyacrylic enamel paint
Painting in cab colour with grey decostripes
The Green Force service center is at your disposal 24 hours a day.
We have designed several direct services that are always available for your needs.
You can get us depending on the product or service for which you need us to contact us:
– contact phone number
– field trip as needed.
Behind our company in partnership and servicing are excellent partners. Our partners have a great base of spare parts for all models in our offer.
We can boast 100% original spare parts for all our product models.
The complete concept of servicing and replacing spare parts works on the three principles:
– inspection in our service
– purchase and replacement of spare parts.
Our service technicians are at your disposal for all your questions, consultation, and change of spare parts. We are at your service for any of your questions.
You need a more information?
Give us a call!
....or fill out the contact form
After your message we will reply to you as soon as possible.